Plastic mills are widely used in the grinding of various plastic materials in the fields of chemical industry, waste recycling, plastic pipe profile manufacturing, plastic modification and so on. According to the principle of grinding powder, the grinding machine is mainly divided into two categories: rotor (turbine) mill and grinding disc mill. According to the milling method, the normal temperature mill and the deep-cooling mill are usually used. Normal temperature mill, also known as mechanical crushing. Due to the high cost of the cryogenic mill, the introduction of advanced German technology in the 21st century has expanded the range of use of mechanical plastics.
The rotor mill was molded in the early 80's. It has been continuously used and improved. It has been used until now. The model has evolved from SMP-400 model to SMP-500, SMP-600 and SMP-800 in 2004. A major improvement has been made. The output of Jiahe Machinery Plastic Mill has also increased from the initial tens of kilograms to hundreds of kilograms to nearly 1 ton per hour, while the fineness has also evolved from fixed to adjustable.
The grinding disc mill was manufactured at the end of the last century. The grinding principle of the plastic mill is similar to the traditional mill grinding principle in ancient China. It is applied in the field of plastic grinding, with low energy consumption and high output. The material is PVC, PE, PC, PA, ABS and other materials without calcium powder. It can also be used for rubber, plant fiber and other materials. The product model should be different from manufacturer to manufacturer and the specifications are different. The main models are SF-350 and SF-450. SF-550, SF-750, SF-1000, etc. In the design of the grinding disc structure, Jiahe Machinery evolved from the early two-ring gear to a ring gear, and developed into a double-sided toothed disc, which gradually improved the wear resistance and increased the output.
The working part consists of a high-speed rotating grinding disc and a fixed grinding disc. Second, the PM grinding disc series grinding machine has the following advantages: 1. The material passing time is short, generating less heat, and the best grinding equipment for heat sensitive materials such as PE. 2 The grinding disc gap can be adjusted to facilitate the control of the fineness of the discharge. 3. The grinding disc is made of high quality mold steel and can be repeatedly repaired. 4. High output, low energy consumption and easy operation.
1. The shaft bears the full load of the negative machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with the bearing life. It directly affects the service life and operation rate of the machine. Therefore, the required oil must be cleaned and the seal must be good. Main oil filling (1) Rotary bearing (2) Roller bearing (3) All gears (4) Active bearing, sliding plane.
2. The newly installed tires are prone to loosening and must be inspected frequently.
3. Pay attention to whether the work of all parts of the machine is normal.
4, pay attention to check the wear level of wearable parts, always pay attention to replace the worn parts.
5. The plane of the undercarriage of the movable device should be out of dust and other materials to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the chassis when the machine encounters unbreakable materials, resulting in serious accidents.
6, the bearing oil temperature rises, should stop immediately to check the reasons to eliminate. The water source switch must be turned on before the water-cooled housing is turned on.
7. If there is impact sound when the rotating gear is running, it should stop and check immediately and eliminate it.