What does "99-175-25 melt blown cloth" mean?
Description of "99-175-25 melt blown cloth", where 99 refers to the protection effect level of melt blown cloth, 175 refers to the width of melt blown cloth 175mm, and 25 refers to the weight of 25g per square meter.
The protection grade of the melt blown cloth has three specifications of 90, 95 and 99, and the corresponding filtration capacity is 90%, 95% and 99%, respectively. If the filtration level is high, it can be used as a medical mask; if the filtration level is lower than 90, it can only be used for civil use.
Overview of melt blown cloth
The melt blown cloth is the core material of the mask. The main material of the melt blown cloth is polypropylene. The diameter of the fiber can reach 1-5 microns. There are many voids, fluffy structure and good anti wrinkle ability. The superfine fiber with unique capillary structure increases the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the melt blown cloth has good filtration, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. It can be used in the fields of air, liquid filter material, isolation material, absorption material, mask material, heat preservation material, oil absorption material and wiping cloth.
On March 8, 2020, the state owned assets supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council introduced to the outside world that in the face of the blowout demand for the core materials of masks, the state owned assets supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council guided and promoted the relevant central enterprises to speed up the construction of production lines, put them into production as soon as possible, expand the market supply of melt blown cloth, and provide guarantee for epidemic prevention and control. As of 24:00 on March 6, the production of melt blown cloth of central enterprises reached about 26 tons on that day, according to the special working group of medical materials of SASAC. With the new production line completed and put into operation, the production of melt blown cloth is expected to increase significantly in the next week. SASAC and central enterprises will continue to increase efforts to ensure the supply of medical materials such as raw materials for the production of medical masks.
Melt blown nonwovens are produced by drawing the polymer melt fine flow extruded from the spinneret holes of the die head with high-speed hot air flow, forming superfine fibers and collecting them on the web curtain or roller, and self bonding at the same time.
The production process of melt blown cloth mainly includes:
4. Melt extrusion from spinneret hole
5. Melt draft and cooling
6. Net formation
G weight: 18g-500g
Width: 160cm and 180cm in general (it can also be determined according to customer demand)
1. Medical and health cloth: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc;
2. Home decoration cloth: wall cloth, tablecloth, bedspread, bedspread, etc;
3. Clothing cloth: lining, adhesive lining, flocs, set cotton, various synthetic leather bottom cloth, etc;
4. Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packing bag, geotextile, wrapping cloth, etc;
5. Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc;
6. Others: Space cotton, heat preservation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filter, tea bag, etc.