The meltblown nonwoven production machine uses the special polypropylene material to plasticize and enter the meltblown die head flow channel. After being evenly distributed, it enters the spinneret. The high temperature, high speed, and high pressure hot air is sprayed out to form the meltblown nonwoven fabric, which is the middle layer of the mask. The most critical layer of filter material.
A. Production line
PP material loading---Melt extrusion---Filter---Melt pump--- Air heating compression ---Meltblown---Forming--- Electrostatic electret ---Winding
B. Meltblown nonwoven machine features
Meltblown nonwoven production line runs stably, with high output and high efficiency. The produced spunbond non-woven fabrics are evenly spread, strong, breathable, non-toxic and tasteless, and meet environmental protection standards. It is used for clothing non-woven fabrics, medical and health materials non-woven fabrics, construction non-woven fabrics, industrial use non-woven fabrics, agricultural use non-woven fabrics, disposable products for hotels and other non-woven and industrial fabrics, etc.
C. Machine Main Parts List
Single screw extruder
Meltblown die head system
D. Meltblown nonwoven production line technical parameters
What is melt blown cloth? How to choose melt blown cloth production equipment?
What is the material of melt blown cloth?
The melt blown cloth mainly consists of polypropylene, polyurethane and polylactic acid. The diameter of the fiber can reach 1-5 μ M. It has good filtration, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. It can be used in medical and health cloth, such as surgical clothes, protective clothing, disinfection bag cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc. it also has outstanding performance in industry, and can be used as filter material, insulation material, cement bag, geotextile, wrapping cloth, etc.
How is melt blown cloth produced?
The equipment for melt blown cloth production is melt blown machine or melt blown cloth production line, which is composed of the following parts:
1. Screw extruder: melt PP raw materials.
2. Metering pump: control the output and fiber fineness to continuously deliver the melt to the spinneret.
3. Melt filter: filter impurities in the melt.
4. Conveying net curtain: make the melt blown fiber evenly receive and spread on the net
5. Spinning box: after the fiber is ejected, the high-speed hot air is immediately used for air flow stretching, and the fiber is blown off to become superfine fiber. The fiber size and cloth surface are even.
6. Special designed hot gas flow heating device is adopted, which has good heating efficiency, excellent heat exchange efficiency and low energy consumption.
7. The receiving distance is adjustable, and the receiving form (flat net receiving and roller receiving) can be easily replaced.
8. Standing polarization treatment makes the melt blown cloth have good filtering effect.
9. Coiler: it adopts full-automatic coiling to pack the melt blown cloth into rolls.
How to choose the equipment of melt blown cloth production line?
When selecting the melt blown cloth equipment, we should pay attention to several parameters, such as the production capacity of the equipment, the thickness range of the melt blown cloth, the width of the melt blown cloth, and then the stability of the equipment. The current time can't be delayed.