PP Meltblown Non-woven Fabric Production Line Cases
· 1600mm PP Meltblown Non-woven Fabric Production Line
· Fabric Width: 1600 mm
· Material: PP (MFI: 800 – 1500)
· Capacity: 1.4 Tons by 24 hours
· Fiber Diameter: 2 - 8 μm
· Max. Line Speed: 100 m per min
· Product Weight: 20 - 100 g/ m
· Uniformity of Meltblown Fabric: CV≤8%
Main Extruder Specification
Meltblown Fabric Mould SpecificationService & Support
· Engineer Service
· Our technical engineers would come for equipment installation and commissioning in customer’s factory.
· We would help provide the support for training operators to ensure that they could operate the lines well to make the stable production of the PP meltblown non-woven fabric.
· Provide the file for factory setup (Optional)
· Workshop layout
- Electrical and air way drawings
- Technical files or drawings (for equipment)
- Other files needed
PP Meltblown Non-woven Fabric Production Line
PP meltblown non-woven fabric is the core of medical mask production with the specification of hydrophobic, oleophilic, high filtration efficiency and thermally damping. LIANGUAN offer the complete solution for a whole line of PP meltblown non-woven fabric production, welcome to contact us to get the solution for yours. Whatever size of PP non-woven fabric you’d like to produce, we supply the right solution of the whole line.
PP Meltblown Non-woven Fabric Production Line Display
Make it short, the PP material would be extruded by the special extruder, and through the die-head's spinneret holes, in the same time, the hot air blowing the melted pp came out many silks, these silks dropped onto a net plate, a fabric was wovened.
The Equipment List for Major Machineries & Tools
Get the One Stop Solution of PP Meltblown Non-woven Fabric Production Line
Save time and cost! You could get the complete lines from expert team. The lines enable you to produce PP meltblown non-woven fabrics economically, reliably and sustainably. Welcome to contact us for order.