1. The mechanical position should be placed in the ventilation position to ensure the heat dissipation of the motor and prolong its life.
2. Regularly check the tool screw. After using the new machine for 1 hour, use the tool to fasten the moving knife and fix the screw of the knife to strengthen the fixing between the blade and the tool holder.
3. Lubricate the bearings regularly to ensure the lubricity between the bearings.
4. In order to ensure the sharpness of the tool cutting, the tool should be inspected frequently to ensure its sharpness and reduce the unnecessary damage of other components caused by the blunt blade.
5. Before the second start, the remaining materials in the machine room should be removed to reduce the starting resistance. The inertia cover and the pulley cover should be opened regularly to remove the ash outlet under the flange, and the powder is discharged into the shaft due to the crusher chamber. Bearing.
6. When changing the tool, the gap between the movable knife and the fixed knife: 0.8MM for the crusher above 20HP is better, 0.5MM for the crusher below 20HP is better. The thinner the recycled material, the gap can be adjusted appropriately.
7. Regularly check if the belt is slack and adjust it in time.
8, The machine should be well grounded.
When the new machine is in use, open the machine every 4 days to open the particle chamber, and tighten the nut of the blade one by one with a wrench.