The agglomerated or agglomerated material is sent into the dispersing cavity through the screw feeder, and the material is impacted and sheared by the rotor rotating at a high speed to pulverize and reduce the material.
The dispersed material is transported to the material collection area by the ascending airflow, collected by the cyclone collector and the pulse dust collector, and the purified air is discharged by the induced draft fan.
1. Using innovative breaking structure, the unit energy consumption is reduced by 30% compared with the traditional machine.
2. The pulverized and disassembled parts are made of high wear-resistant materials with low wear and long service life.
3. After the material is depolymerized and dispersed, the original particle size can be restored, and the particle size recovery rate can reach 100%.
4. It can be equipped with airflow classifying device to classify materials in different fineness during the process of dispersing.
5. High-speed balancing treatment of crushing rotor, the machine base adopts shockproof design, stable operation and minimal vibration.
6, a wide range of applications:
The hot air can be used to break up and dry the high-humidity materials; the inert gas can be input to break up the inflammable and explosive materials;
A cooling system can be added to dissipate heat sensitive materials or materials with very low melting points.
7. The system adopts negative pressure production, and there is no dust pollution at the production site.
8, intelligent feedback control, simple operation, stable operation.
It is mainly used for deagglomeration of sticky, strong agglomerated or calcined agglomerate powders, such as ultra-fine calcined kaolin, washed kaolin, nano-calcium carbonate, chemical raw materials, dyes, etc. Is an auxiliary equipment for plastic shredders