Plastic Mixer Operating Procedures If the user operates properly and the maintenance is done well, the machine will be durable and efficient. The cost will drop. The most important point is to buy good equipment. Look for professional manufacturers, technology, quality. The price is guaranteed.
1. The plastic mixer must be placed in a flat position. The front and rear axles are padded with rubber rubber pads to make the tires stand up to avoid slipping or shifting during mechanical operation.
2. The plastic mixer should be equipped with secondary leakage protection. After the power is turned on before work, it must be carefully inspected. It can be used after passing the empty car test. It should be tested whether the speed of the mixing drum is suitable during the test run. Under normal circumstances The speed of the empty car (after loading) is slightly faster than 2~3 turns. If there is a large difference, the ratio of the moving wheel to the transmission wheel should be adjusted.
3. The direction of rotation of the mixing bowl should be in accordance with the direction indicated by the arrow. If it is not true, the motor wiring should be corrected.
4. Check whether the transmission clutch and brake are flexible and reliable, whether the wire rope is damaged, whether the track pulley is good, the surrounding is barrier-free and the lubrication of each part.
5. After starting the machine, always pay attention to whether the operation of the mixer parts is normal. When stopping, always check whether the mixer blades are bent, whether the screws are knocked down or loose.
6. After work and when the machine is not in use, the power should be cut off and the switch box should be locked to ensure safety.