Technology - melt blown cloth production process
1. Feeding: PP and electret masterbatch are put into the feeding device in a certain proportion. Due to the large size of PP and electret masterbatch, no dust is generated during feeding. There are no three wastes in this process.
2. Heating extrusion: the raw materials are sent to the screw extruder through the feeding device, and the mixed raw materials are melted into the flowing melt with certain characteristics through the extruder. The equipment is heated to about 190 ℃, and the heating is electric heating. This process produces organic waste gas G1 and noise n.
3. Filtration: the melt produced by extrusion is filtered out of impurities and coarse particles by the filter. In this process, waste filter disc S1, filter waste S2 and organic waste gas G2 will be produced.
4. Spinneret: high temperature traction air flow is generated by using electric hot air device. When the fluid flows out of spinneret, the heated high-speed air strikes at a specific angle and falls into the mesh forming machine. Electric heating is used for heating. This process produces organic waste gas G3 and waste leftover material S3.
5. Net forming: the net curtain of the net forming machine receives the flowing melt, condenses and cools it through the suction device to form the melt blown cloth. This process produces organic waste gas G4 and waste leftover S4.
6. Electret: the electret treatment makes the filter material fiber with electric charge and increases the electrostatic adsorption. The principle of electret is to use a uniform electric field to cause partial breakdown of the air, which produces ion beam to bombard the dielectric and deposit the ion charge in the dielectric, then the material will be charged. There are no three wastes in this process.
7. Rewinding: rewinding the melt blown cloth without three wastes.
8. Slitting: slitting the product according to the size, which produces waste leftover S5 and noise n.
9. Inspection packaging: inspect the packaging of products. This process produces unqualified product S6 and waste packaging material S7.