Single shaft shredder(hard material)
1. Whole chamber moves around, no feeding limit, high shredding efficiency, never stuck. Unique hopper moving design, steady and automatically adjustment.
2. Shaft is integrated solid iron, processed by machinery center, high precision, never crack.
3. Transmission parts are locked by coupling and iron pins, protect reducer while avoid power loss.
4. Unique vertical hopper with safety cover, ensure better feeding and running safety.
5. Electrical system adopts PLC program, features start, stop, reverse functions along with automatic overload return mechanism to prevent damage to working parts.
The followed is our models Plastic Waste Shredder:
Cutting Chamber C/D(mm)
Height of discharge port E(mm)
Oil cylinder journey（mm）
Main Shaft Speed （r/min）
Main Motor Power(kw)
Hydraulic motor power（kw）
How to maintain the wearing blade of plastic shredder?
Everyone knows that the plastic shredder mainly relies on the internal blades for shredding, which means that his blades are vulnerable parts.
The grinding of the blade of plastic shredder is different from that of other blades. The other types of mechanical blades are basically grinded by grinding wheels on the plane or the edge part. The particularity of the prop structure of plastic shredder makes grinding wheel and polisher unable to grind with multi-claw edge equipment. The grinding of the claw of a single blade will cause the gap between the blades. Excessive, seriously affecting the use. The wear of the blade is mainly the wear on the blade. The simple way to grind the blade is to use a grinder to polish both sides of the thickness of the tool until the edge is sharp. In the grinding process, we must pay attention to ensure that both sides of the blade must be polished, and must control the thickness of the whole set of cutters after grinding, plastic shredder, and all cutter sleeves should be grinded in the same way as the cutter, to ensure that the thickness of the cutter sleeve is 20-30 filaments thicker than the blade, so that after grinding, it will be the same as the new blade. The use, maintenance and repair of plastic shredders are closely related to each other, just as the teeth and lips are inseparable. If the equipment can be well used and maintained, the life and operation cycle of the machine will be further improved, and the maintenance work will be reduced accordingly. The main purpose of overhaul and maintenance is to prolong the service life of the machine, improve the operation rate of the plastic shredder, and increase the production of the plastic shredder.