Plastic Film Recycling Squeezer
The machine is used to dewater by forced extruding the woven bags which is conveyed spirally from the washing tank, by working together with the after-drier, they can dry the washed bags to 5% humidity generally, which will be the best materials for granulating. Meanwhile, it can save the more energy consumption compared to the traditional film dewatering machine. The whole process are controlled by PLC system. At present, we have the machinical model and hydraulic model for your choice.
With the accumulation of 10-years technology and experience on the unique forced extruding for drying, it can run with automatically control by the pressure and host current, and with automatic adjustment by the different humidity and material properties of films, bags and plastic sheets. It is easy to operate.
Plastic Film Recycling Squeezer Technical Parameters:
Hydraulic motor power
Proper use of machinery and equipment, careful implementation of maintenance systems and strict adherence to safe operating procedures are necessary to extend machine life, increase production efficiency and ensure safe production. To this end, it is recommended that users establish maintenance and safe operating procedures. Operators should be familiar with the machine structure and operating procedures, and must also pay attention to the following points:
(1) Those who have not studied, do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine must not start the machine.
(2) When the machine has a serious oil leakage or an abnormal phenomenon during work, stop the operation immediately to analyze the cause and eliminate the fault, and do not force the disease to run.
(3) During the operation of the machine, no repair or contact with moving parts is allowed. It is strictly forbidden to press the material in the bin by hand or foot.
(4) When adjusting the pump, valve and pressure gauge, it must be carried out by experienced technical workers. If it is found that the pressure gauge is faulty, it should be checked or updated immediately.
(5) The user shall formulate detailed maintenance and safety operation procedures according to the specific conditions.