PVC Auto Mixing Line
Nowadays, most of the PVC product factories use manual weighing of various raw materials and accessories, which is feasible in small factory, but uneconomical characteristics of large factory, such as when the mixing amount of raw materials exceeds 1000 kg per hour,
1. it need a large number of workers, the soaring wages of workers, the importance of physical health, and so on, caused the rapid rise in labor costs.
2. Because of the emotional personnel, long time working in a dull and tasteless environment inevitably lead to improper weighing and mismatching problems, resulting in significant losses.
Therefore, the application of automatic weighing and batching, mixing and conveying system is very necessary. This system is suitable for large-scale production, and has obvious economic benefits for factories with output exceeding 1000 kg/h.
1. The main systems include: weighing device for main material feeding, weighing device for minor auxiliary material feeding, liquid material feeding, mixing unit and conveying system.
2. The long-time continuous feeding operation can be realized by using the combined control of PLC and micro-computer.
3. Using imported weighing sensor
4. The feeding part adopts stainless steel screw feeder, vacuum feeder and pipe chain conveyor according to the material requirement.
Maintenance method of mixer
After the first 10 hours of operation of the high-speed mixer, it should be thoroughly inspected and tightened once if necessary.
Ten hours after the first operation of the high-speed mixer, the tension degree of the triangular belt should be checked. When adjusting the tightening screw, the triangular belt should be evenly tightened, and the locking bolt of the motor seat plate should be tightened to prevent loosening.
All parts of high-speed mixer should be kept clean, especially the inner wall of mixing container and the feed in discharge hole should be cleaned, and the inner wall and discharge part of equipment should not be coated with anti-rust grease for a long time.
The high-speed mixer needs to be inspected regularly and repaired regularly. When the fragile parts are damaged, they should be repaired and replaced in time. In particular, the heater should be replaced in time when damage is found. Check the cylinder for cleaning, replace the vulnerable parts of the sealing ring and guide sleeve, and check whether there is bending deformation and wear of the rod.
Matters needing attention
Feeding should be added slowly according to the order required. It can't be jammed at one time, so it's easy to get stuck.