The extruding water ring die face cutting granulating line is for plastics such as LDPE, HDPE, PP, recycling granulating ( pelletizing ) .
Processing capacity from 150kg/h to 500kg/h
1. The extruding water ring die face cutting granulating line, very suitable to process PVC powder with high capacity
2. Pelletizing style: hot-cutting on mould face, even cutting ensures good shape.
3. Auxiliary machine: pellets cooling & classifying
high capacity pppe film pelletizing line technical parameters:
Extruder, single stage or mother-baby two stage , with hydraulic screen changer
Water ring die face cutting unit
Blowing conveyer and silo
Electric control cabinet
Precautions for use of Plastic Granulator
I. General Notices for Plastic Granulators
1. Operate in a positive direction; avoid reversal.
2. Avoid empty stomach operation of the cooler. It is necessary to heat up the feeding operation of the cooler so as to avoid sticking bars (holding axles).
3. Import and outlet, and discharge holes are strictly prohibited from entering ironware and other impurities. In order to avoid accidents and affect production.
II. Notices in the Working Process of Plastic Granulator
1. Always pay attention to the temperature change of the fuselage. When touching the strip with clean hands and not touching the hand, the temperature should be raised immediately. Till the note touches the hand as normal.
2. When burning hands at bearing parts of reducer or accompanied by noise, timely maintenance and refueling should be carried out.
3. When the bearings at both ends of the main engine bearing room are hot or noisy, stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. When working normally, butter is added to the bearing room every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to find out the operating rules of the machine; for example, the machine temperature is high or low, and the speed is fast or slow, which can be handled in time according to the situation.
5. When the fuselage is running unsteadily, attention should be paid to check whether the gap between the coupling and the anastomosis is too tight, and to adjust it more loosely in time.
3. Operating Method of First Start-up of Plastic Granulator
1. Warm up for about forty or fifty minutes before starting. Raise the temperature to the point where the motor triangle belt is pulled by hand until it is free; pull it eight to ten times in accordance with the normal working direction. Then continue to warm up for about 10 minutes, then turn on, but continue to warm up, because normal production needs to continue to supplement heat; according to different properties of plastics to adjust different temperatures.
2. When the plastic granulator is working normally, the temperature of the granulator should be kept stable, not high or low. In the vicinity of the vent hole, the temperature of the machine head should be maintained at about 200℃ (referring to material C and material B).
3. Feeding should be uniform and sufficient. The feeding speed of the machine should be matched with the feeding speed properly. Otherwise, it will affect the quality and yield of particles.
4. When shutdown occurs, the mainframe should completely cut off the power supply. Head silk plug (part with wrench) must be removed. Preheat separately before next use.