Automatic Bottle Recycling Machine Description:
Brief Introduction: LIANGUAN RECYCLING Company is a professional manufacturer for design and production of PET bottle washing line&PET bottle recycling line, which is mainly used to recycle waste plastic PET bottles, PET sheets, PET packaging boxes and other PET materials.
PET bottle recycling line mainly includes pet bottle crusher, pet bottle label remover, sorting table, pet bottle washing floating tank, pet bottle washing dealkalization machine, high speed friction washing machine, steam boiler, dewatering machine, drying system, storage silo, etc.
LIANGUAN RECYCLING Company can design different configurations of pet bottle washing line according to customer final product requirements. At present, the pet washing line can be provided 300kg/h up to 3000 kg/hour.
Usage and Features:
PET bottle crushing and washing line is independently-developed by our company on the basis of European technology. It is divided into pet bottle bale breaker, sorting table, iron remover, pet bottle washing floating tank, steam boiler, pet bottle washing dealkalization machine, high speed friction washing machine, dewatering machine, drying system, cyclone silo and so on. The high quality pet flakes produced from our waste bottle washing line which can be used for PET recycled polyester and other chemical fiber products&other PET related products. Our waste bottle recycling line processing technique is very mature, high automation and output, less investment and manpower, low energy consumption, convenient operation and maintenance. Our pet bottle recycling line has been sold all over the world. It's very popular among all customers at home and abroad.
1. PET flakes produced by filament grade PET bottle washing line are mainly used for producing 2-D or 3-DPSF, polyester filament yarn, straps, sheets, and films, etc.
2. bottle to bottle level PET Bottle recycling line is primarily as a first part of food grade PET bottle recycling project. Its high automation will maximally avoid human caused errors.
3. fiber grade washing equipments match the market demand, the flakes after this processing can be used to manufacture short PSF directly.
Main machine advantages:
1. PET bottle brick can break by bale opening machine automatically.
2. The manual sorting platform can remove impurity which contains different kind and color of waste bottles, label chips, metal materials and rubbish. Ensure that only PET bottles into the next section.
3. special design for PET bottle crusher, have the characteristics as material going smoothly, stable output, low energy consumption, low vibration noise, strong structure, low maintenance cost, long service life. At the same time, PET bottle wet crusher to strengthen the washing effect by water flowing, in addition to reduce PET debris and friction heat by water cooling, prolong the service life of the knife.
4. pet bottle washing floating tank, steam boiler, pet bottle washing dealkalization machine, and high speed friction washing machine part are for pet bottle flake final purification. Mainly rely on three washing force: mechanical strength, chemical and thermal stress, remove the trademark, cap , glue, potions and other impurities.
5. dewatering machine, blowing separating the label and drying system are mainly to dehydrate the bottle and remove label. After dehydration, the water content is less than 2%, and the content of the impurity is about 300ppm.
Automatic Bottle Recycling Machine Process:
Automatic Bottle Recycling Machine Standard Configuration：
Waste Plastics Cleaning Technology
Intermittent wet cleaning
First, the waste plastic is washed in a water tank, and the loose dirt adhering to the plastic surface, such as sand and soil, is removed by a plastic mixing machine to sink it into the bottom of the tank; if there are many sawdust and paper pieces, it can be further purified in the sedimentation tank with a special pump; for the dirt adhering firmly, such as printing ink and paper labels coated with binder, the larger size can be picked out manually first. After crushing by a plastic crusher, the tablets are soaked in a hot alkali-water solution tank for a period of time, and then rubbed and collided with each other by mechanical stirring to remove the dirt. Finally, the cleaned crushed waste plastics were sent to the centrifuge and dried by two steps of hot air until the residual moisture was less than 0.5%.
Continuous wet cleaning
Waste plastics are fed into plastic crusher by conveyor belt, crushed roughly, and then sent to large separation section. Sand and gravel are sinked to the bottom of the water and sent away regularly. The floating material is fed into the wet mill by the conveyor roll, and then into the sedimentation tank. Everything with specific water weight is separated, even the smallest particles are no exception, so as to achieve the best cleaning effect.
Hot washing of bottles
Hot washing of bottle flakes includes flotation and rinsing. Hot wash and float wash unit can effectively remove caps, bottle rings, oil and beverages remaining in bottles, external viscose and other impurities; rinse unit can remove residual medicines after hot wash, and make the PH value of bottle surface tend to be neutral to ensure the cleanliness and transparency of bottle tablets.
Washing without water
Waste plastic's anhydrous cleaning is a kind of debris with a certain thickness and size. It uses physical forces such as friction, grinding and collision to separate and disperse the dirt adhering to the sheet in air medium. Clean plastic debris can be obtained by dust remover and cyclone separator.
No waste water is produced and secondary pollution is greatly reduced in anhydrous cleaning, which is the focus of current research. Its technology, technology and equipment are still in the exploratory stage.
Classification of Waste Plastic Pollution Sources
At present, plastics have been applied to almost all walks of life, which has also resulted in the contact between plastic products and different substances. The types and sources of waste plastics are different, and the pollution caused by waste plastics is also different.
Suspension pollution: waste plastics mainly contact or pack cotton yarn, chemical fibers, quartz sand, cement, calcium carbonate, etc.
Organic contamination: waste plastics have mainly contacted or packaged grain and feed.