Pet Flakes Washing Line Description:
Brief Introduction: LIANGUAN RECYCLING Company is a professional manufacturer for design and production of PET bottle washing line&PET bottle recycling line, which is mainly used to recycle waste plastic PET bottles, PET sheets, PET packaging boxes and other PET materials.
PET bottle recycling line mainly includes pet bottle crusher, pet bottle label remover, sorting table, pet bottle washing floating tank, pet bottle washing dealkalization machine, high speed friction washing machine, steam boiler, dewatering machine, drying system, storage silo, etc.
LIANGUAN RECYCLING Company can design different configurations of pet bottle washing line according to customer final product requirements. At present, the pet washing line can be provided 300kg/h up to 3000 kg/hour.
Usage and Features:
PET bottle crushing and washing line is independently-developed by our company on the basis of European technology. It is divided into pet bottle bale breaker, sorting table, iron remover, pet bottle washing floating tank, steam boiler, pet bottle washing dealkalization machine, high speed friction washing machine, dewatering machine, drying system, cyclone silo and so on. The high quality pet flakes produced from our waste bottle washing line which can be used for PET recycled polyester and other chemical fiber products&other PET related products. Our waste bottle recycling line processing technique is very mature, high automation and output, less investment and manpower, low energy consumption, convenient operation and maintenance. Our pet bottle recycling line has been sold all over the world. It's very popular among all customers at home and abroad.
1. PET flakes produced by filament grade PET bottle washing line are mainly used for producing 2-D or 3-DPSF, polyester filament yarn, straps, sheets, and films, etc.
2. bottle to bottle level PET Bottle recycling line is primarily as a first part of food grade PET bottle recycling project. Its high automation will maximally avoid human caused errors.
3. fiber grade washing equipments match the market demand, the flakes after this processing can be used to manufacture short PSF directly.
Main machine advantages:
1. PET bottle brick can break by bale opening machine automatically.
2. The manual sorting platform can remove impurity which contains different kind and color of waste bottles, label chips, metal materials and rubbish. Ensure that only PET bottles into the next section.
3. special design for PET bottle crusher, have the characteristics as material going smoothly, stable output, low energy consumption, low vibration noise, strong structure, low maintenance cost, long service life. At the same time, PET bottle wet crusher to strengthen the washing effect by water flowing, in addition to reduce PET debris and friction heat by water cooling, prolong the service life of the knife.
4. pet bottle washing floating tank, steam boiler, pet bottle washing dealkalization machine, and high speed friction washing machine part are for pet bottle flake final purification. Mainly rely on three washing force: mechanical strength, chemical and thermal stress, remove the trademark, cap , glue, potions and other impurities.
5. dewatering machine, blowing separating the label and drying system are mainly to dehydrate the bottle and remove label. After dehydration, the water content is less than 2%, and the content of the impurity is about 300ppm.
Pet Flakes Washing Line Drawing:
Pet Flakes Washing Line Standard Configuration：
Understand waste plastic crushing and cleaning technology, refuse secondary pollution!
Plastic products vary in size. After these products are discarded, they must be broken into small pieces of material of a certain size by some means before they can be recycled or further moulded into various recycled products. Of course, there are many advantages of waste plastics after crushing, such as convenient packaging, transportation, storage, cleaning and so on.
There are four basic forms of fragmentation according to different technical principles. Namely:
(1) Crushing Technology A
Material is crushed into small pieces under the action of relative compressing force. It is suitable for waste plastic products with large volume and not suitable for soft plastics. Its action modes include the mutual extrusion of two relatively moving metal plates, the rolling action of two relatively rotating rollers, and the extrusion action of the inner cone eccentrically rotating in the outer conical cylinder.
(2) Crushing Technology B
Material is crushed by external impact force. It is suitable for brittle materials. Its action modes include the impact on external hard objects (such as hammering with hammer), the high-speed impact between materials themselves and fixed hard steel plates, and the impact between materials.
(3) Grinding Technology
Material is crushed into fine particles by rolling between grinding bodies of different shapes, which is suitable for bulk materials.
(4) Shearing Technology
Material is broken into small pieces or fragments under the action of cutting, puncturing and tearing of sharp tools such as blades. It is suitable for tough materials, films, sheets and soft products.
Selection of Crushing Equipment
The choice of crushing equipment mainly depends on the type and shape of crushed materials and the degree of crushing required. The properties of waste plastics of different materials are different, and the crushing equipment used may be different.
For example, rigid PVC, PS, plexiglass, phenolic resin, urea-formaldehyde resin, polyester resin and other materials belong to brittle plastics, which are brittle and fragile, and are easily fragmented into small pieces by compression or impact force. This kind of plastics is suitable to use compression or impact crushing equipment; PE, PP, PA and ABS, which have good toughness at room temperature, are suitable for shear crushing. For some low temperature brittle materials, such as soft PVC, low temperature crushing equipment is suitable.
Function and Classification of Cleaning Process
In the recycling process of waste plastics, besides some productive wastes, such as injection moulding, waste edges produced by extrusion processing plants, waste materials, waste products and so on, which can be directly broken and recycled, most of the waste plastics will be recycled after being cleaned because of pollution. The purpose of cleaning is to remove impurities and prepare for subsequent processing.
At present, the traditional wet cleaning method is mostly used in the cleaning of waste plastics in plastic recycling enterprises. The cleaning medium is the mixture of clean water or detergent. Cleaning methods are divided into manual cleaning and mechanical cleaning. Due to the low efficiency of manual cleaning, the scope of use of manual cleaning is gradually reduced, and mechanical cleaning with high degree of automation has become the mainstream. With the progress of science and technology, anhydrous cleaning technology has gradually come on the stage to play a role.