Plastic Bottle Recycling Machine
1. It can be realized automatically unpacked bottle brick machinery, and by continuous washing can be sand, cleaned of impurities, also remove the PE labels, paper labels and some PVC labels, then it makes the continuous washing in bottle recycling process more easily, and better utilization.
2. In the selection work platform, you can remove the bottle containing heterogeneous classes, different color bottles, labels, chips, metal and garbage in PET bottles, to ensure the next step for crushing bottles more easily.
3. designed for PET bottle crushing mill, with a smooth feed, output stability, low power consumption with vibration, low noise level, and the structure is strong, low maintenance, long life characteristics in wet grinding, in addition to the use of water strengthen the impact of PET debris to improve cleaning effect, and because the cooling effect of water can lower the friction heat, reduce the PET debris, extended knives' life;
4, the purpose of floating washing, hot washing, rubbing and rinsing of PET bottle is for the final purification PET flakes. The machine is mainly relied on three washing force: mechanical, chemical and thermal power, remove the film of the trademark label in bottles, bottle caps, glue, medicine, and other impurities, etc.;
5, dehydration and finished packaging steps is prepare for the bottle flakes dehydration and packaging.
Plastic Bottle Recycling Machine Standard Configuration：
How to Extend the Life of Plastic Machinery
Only by mastering the correct way to operate plastic machinery can we improve efficiency.
1. Do not use low-quality material with metal impurities or sediment, and do not place metal objects that may fall in near the inlet and outlet, in order to prevent worn screw and barrel from worsening or causing stuck or damage.
2. Pet cleaning equipment should use hydraulic oil whose cleanliness, viscosity and other indicators meet the requirements, and provide enough cooling water for oil cooler according to the regulations, so as to avoid the damage of hydraulic components and pipelines caused by oil contamination or high temperature, such as blockage and oil leakage. The extruder shall fill the reducer with the required lubricating oil.
3. Plastic crushing and cleaning machines should be operated in strict accordance with the requirements of operating rules and regulations, and should not be operated illegally at non-operating stations. In order to ensure the reliability of safety devices, the safety protection measures of machines should not be destroyed in pursuit of efficiency.
4. When plastic machinery is operated, the material temperature does not reach the set temperature, and when the holding time is insufficient, it is forbidden to start and run the screw.
5. When plastic machinery breaks down or abnormal conditions occur, the relevant personnel must be reported and handled by professional maintenance personnel. If abnormal phenomena affecting safety are found, press the emergency stop switch immediately.
6. Attention should be paid to fire safety. Fire extinguishers should be placed near equipment using heat conducting oil.
7. Operated by trained operators who are familiar with the structural properties and operating procedures of plastic machinery.