PE WPC PRODUCTION LINE(WPC Production Line)
Wood-plastic profile is a new type of building decoration material. It can be made of PVC, PP, PE, PS, ABS plastic and various plant fibers, which are fully mixed and extruded by wood plastic extruder. It is suitable for wood construction methods such as drilling, planing, nailing, sawing, bonding and printing. It is green, water-proof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosive, mildew-proof, non-deform-able, flame-retardant, can be recycled and reused.
1. Mainly used in the processing of imitation landscape wood, imitation solid wood and other outdoor garden construction wood-plastic profiles.
2. Floor, guardrail, pallet, packing box, partition board, door and window cover, kicking line and other fields.
WPC Production Line Main Technical Parameters：
Main motor power(kw)
WPC profile is a new building and furnishing materials from PVC, PP, PE, plastics and mixed a variety of plant fibers, extrusion vacuum sizing made for drilling, planing, nailing, sawing, bonding , printing and other wood construction methods; for green, waterproof, moisture, corrosion, mildew, no deformation, flame retardant and recyclable.
Equipped with the auxiliary machinery, It could produce the PP/PE Wood-Plastic products. The PE/PP WPC profile product is a new environmental-friendly product, which combines the wood powder and plastic powder at a certain percent. After the high temperature and mould extruding, the wood and plastic composites become the final products PE/PP WPC profile products.
Maintenance of WPC extruder machine
1. After using for a period of time, a comprehensive inspection of the extruder should be carried out to check the tightness of all the screw, and make a good record. The threaded parts which are easy to loosen are imprisoned and inspected immediately in order to prevent malfunction during operation.
2. The basic maintenance is to clean the machine and lubricate the moving parts of the extruder.
For example, there will be scraps of iron or other impurities worn down by gears in the gearbox. Check the wear of gears and bearings and make a good record. Clean the gears and replace the reducer lubricant at the same time.
3. If the turning fullness of the instrument and pointer is found, the contact of the thermocouple and other sidelines should be checked.
4. Check and adjust the motor, control instruments, pipes and working parts.
If the main drive and heating stop suddenly in production, when the power supply is restored, the barrel sections must be reheated to the prescribed temperature and kept warm for a period of time before the extruder can be started.
5. The inner wall of cooling water pipe attached to extruder is easy to scale and corrode and rust. Careful inspection should be done during routine maintenance. Excessive scale will block the pipeline, fail to achieve cooling effect. Serious rust will leak water. Scale removal and anti-corrosion measures must be taken in routine maintenance.
6. Focus on the brush wear of DC motor driving screw rotation, periodically check whether the resistance value of motor is above the specified value. In addition, it is necessary to check whether the connecting wires and other parts are rusty and take protective measures.