WPC Profile Production Line
Wood-plastic profile is a new type of building decoration material. It can be made of PVC, PP, PE, PS, ABS plastic and various plant fibers, which are fully mixed and extruded by wood plastic extruder. It is suitable for wood construction methods such as drilling, planing, nailing, sawing, bonding and printing. It is green, water-proof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosive, mildew-proof, non-deform-able, flame-retardant, can be recycled and reused.
1. Mainly used in the processing of imitation landscape wood, imitation solid wood and other outdoor garden construction wood-plastic profiles.
2. Floor, guardrail, pallet, packing box, partition board, door and window cover, kicking line and other fields.
WPC Profile Production Line Main Technical Parameters：
Main motor power(kw)
Maintenance of Extruder for Wood Plastic Equipment
The screw extrusion system of wood-plastic equipment is maintained by routine maintenance and regular maintenance.
(1) Daily maintenance is a routine routine work, which does not occupy the working hours of the equipment, but is usually completed during driving. Emphasis is placed on cleaning machines, lubricating moving parts, tightening loose threaded parts, timely inspection and adjustment of motors, control instruments, working parts and pipelines, etc.
(2) Regular maintenance usually takes place after 2500-5000h continuous operation of the extruder. The machine needs to be disassembled, inspected, measured and identified the wear condition of the main parts, replaced the parts that have reached the specified wear limit, and repaired the damaged parts.
(3) No empty car is allowed to run, so as not to roll screw and machine slip.
(4) If abnormal noise occurs during the operation of the extruder, the extruder should stop immediately and be inspected or repaired.
(5) Strictly prevent metal or other sundries from falling into the hopper, so as not to damage the screw and the machine. In order to prevent iron impurities from entering the barrel, magnetic absorbing components or magnetic frame can be installed at the entrance of the material into the barrel and the inlet of the feeding port. In order to prevent the impurities from falling into the barrel, the material must be screened beforehand.
(6) Pay attention to the cleanliness of the production environment. Do not make the waste impurities mixed into the material to block the filter plate, affect the product output, quality and increase the resistance of the machine head.
(7) When the extruder needs to stop using for a long time, anti-rust grease should be applied on the working surfaces of screw, machine tool and head. Small screw should be suspended in the air or placed in a special wooden box and padded with wooden blocks to avoid screw deformation or damage.